These skids are specially designed for the production of sauces with or without solid ingredients.
These skids can be used to produce formulas that require heating, cooling, cooking, dispersal, mixing and homogenisation。 The processes can be single- or multi-stage. Obviously, the means of adding the ingredients, and the point at which they are added, can also vary.
• Cheese – Chocolate – Foie gras and nougat
• Fruit coffee with spices
• Soups with vegetables – Chicken – Meat – Fruit
• Tomato ketchup – Flour mixtures for crepes – Churros
• Light mixtures for calorie reduction for flour-based sauces
• Cheese – Yoghurt – Chocolate – Olive sauces